Commercial Air Conditioning
We design and install air conditioning solutions to provide all year round comfort cooling for all commercial applications, ranging in size and complexity to suit office environments, shops, restaurants, hotels, banks and education establishments. We have the right air conditioning solution for every situation, now tell us what you need.
Using the latest energy efficient equipment, we ensure low running costs and lasting performance. Whether air conditioning is key to your activities or just to help your staff keep their cool, we can help you control it effectively and efficiently.
We are an approved installer for all the major manufacturers of comfort cooling and heating systems including, Daikin, Mitsubishi, Hitachi and Toshiba. We have extensive experience of working in occupied or vacant premises and acting as principal contractor undertaking all the elements of works that make up a specific contract.
Air conditioning installation and maintenance is central to our service offering and we have built our enviable reputation delivering on time and to budget. So whether you need a complete new air conditioning system or repair of an existing one, a packaged maintenance contract or help with phasing out R22 refrigerant, you can trust Holborn to deliver, so please get in touch today.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- system design and installation
- systems for open plan offices or cellular offices
- Ceiling cassettes
- Heat pump systems providing heating and cooling
- Refrigeration based systems R410A
- 4 pipe fan coils incorporating chilled water / LPHW
- Package air handlers and free cooling chillers
- Computer / BMS control systems
- Fresh air supply and extract systems incorporating heat recovery and free cooling
- Super low noise installations for sensitive areas such as laboratories, recording studios.
Our design and project management team provide comprehensive control over each project, regardless of the size, from small office aircon units to the biggest rooftop chillers. An unrivalled Health & Safety record, combined with our comprehensive ‘Risk Assessment’ before we begin, means you can trust Holborn to work safely on your site.